AUTCup2016 and Iran FIRACup Open 2016 are supported by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and proper arrangements have been made to ease the Visa process for participants of the competitions. Participants should apply for normal (tourist) Visa which should be applied at Iran's worldwide embassies and consulates. Also the organization of AUT are trying his best to prepare a situation that participants could get their visas while their arrival in the Tehran airport (IKA).
You can take a look at this link.
Tourist visa is issued for foreign nationals who are interested to travel to Iran individually or with a group for the purpose of visiting Iran or their relatives.
- Two completed visa application forms
- Valid passport, for at least 6 months
- 3 recent photos ( size 3x4cm)
- Visa fee
- Return envelope with address and prepaid postage to cover cost of registered mail.
* - Interview, if necessary