Amirkabir University of technology and Federation of International Robots soccer association (FIRA) are proud to hold the robotic, automation, artificial intelligence and allied industries professional exhibition in the exclusive exhibition while holding 21th world championship and FIRA academic congress in IRAN.
Amirkabir University of Technology invites all of industrialists and entrepreneurs to support the international robotics competitions by attending in the exhibition. We have been honored to welcome all domestic and foreign activists, entrepreneurs and industrialists.
How to rent booths:
1. Fill out the rent form which is available on website (click).
2. Send the completed form to address email@example.com.
3. Pay the booth price in accordance with the size and type of desired booth to account(Amirkabir University dedicated revenues account number:2177519001002 Melli bank)
Attention: The booth will reserved for you just for one week after sending the form and after that,if the price will not be paid, the reservation will be canceled.
Provided services at the exhibition:
1. Standard........., around panel, two chairs and one desk, lighting and entrance inscription name.
2. Internet access
3. Enter company’s name, information and catalogue to the exhibition’s CD
4. Export the exhibition cards
5. Provide meal facilities for exhibitors.
6. Take advantage of VIP lounge for companies talks.
7. Grante appreciation from the exhibition secretariat to participating companies.
Booth rental conditions:
1. For more information on the sizes and prices of booths visit the exhibitions registration system(or call the secretary home)
2. The minimum size of the booth is 9 square meters.
3. The booth with requested sizes, must be more than 9 square meters and must be e coefficient of 3.
4. To apply for a requested booth (section 3), call the secretary home.
5. An image of the approved registration form which is stamped by the secretariat exhibition will be sent to the participants after the financial procedures.
6. There might be change in booths groups depending on the artisans welcome with prior notice.
Booths in group A are in the main road of the university and next to the mechanical department.
Booths in groups F and D are in the university’s yard.
Participants in the exhibition can have %20 discount if they fill the form of registration and introduce another company to rent a booth. The introduced company will also have a 10% discount.